Take advantage of this FREE opportunity to launch an e-commerce presence or extend the reach of your current online market.
Your business is a good fit for ShopWyoming.com if:
- You are a current resident of the state of Wyoming.
- You are registered as a confidential, no-cost client with the Wyoming SBDC Network. If you are not registered yet, please do that here prior to applying for Shop Wyoming to prevent delays in reviewing your application.
- You are a brick and mortar, e-commerce, or otherwise established retail business located in Wyoming that sells high quality products OR high quality made in Wyoming products.
- You are not a business only registered with Wyoming and do not have a physical presence and employees in Wyoming. This service is only for businesses physically located in Wyoming.
- You can demonstrate a current online reputation through a Google listing, online reviews/testimonials, Etsy shop, active Facebook presence, or other. If you do not have an online reputation, please speak with your business advisor for assistance in building one. You may continue to the application without an online reputation, but building one might be the first step in your registration process.
- Your products can be easily shipped and you agree to ship them securely and in a timely manner as advertised on your product pages. You must also be fully aware of and adhere to legal restrictions and guidelines regarding shipping firearms and ammunition to the location you are shipping to (regulations regarding shipping to various states and districts vary; you are responsible for adhering to those regulations). Local pickup is also an option.
- You will not ship any firearms or ammunition outside the United States.
- You agree to feature your products with high-quality photographs and complete product descriptions. Our customer support staff can provide assistance in this area.
- Your business is ready to receive online orders through the ShopWyoming.com marketplace.
- You meet quality standards and can verify your business.
Ready to get started?
For the purposes of this site we, the Wyoming SBDC Network, define a small business as one with fifty or fewer full or part-time employees or an annual gross income of less than $4M computed as the average of the three preceding years. Year one (through January 2022) of the ShopWyoming.com marketplace is offered by the Wyoming Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the University of Wyoming. This site is temporarily provided as a free service for sellers (exclusive of payment processing fees incurred through purchases). Continuation of this site as a free service indefinitely is not guaranteed and if funding is no longer to maintain the site, sellers may be subject to a monthly subscription fee. There is no obligation to enter into a subscription fee plan if a fee becomes necessary for continued participation.
Do you have questions about Shop Wyoming or need assistance with your application? Please reach out to our Shop Wyoming Team Member, Maureen Johnson at email@example.com